Bored after eating out in restaurants & cafeteria, preparing the usual frozen-to-microwave meals, dal-rice & vegetable curries, I decided to go for something hatke . Here are a a couple of such experiments: Sev Puri Looks really good but the red chutney kind of sucked and overall, it wasn't tasty. None the less, had two such big plates of sev puri (to fill my stomach). Also vowed never to make it again! Its a pain in preparing it and its a pain to get it taste-worthy! Oven-Baked/Grilled Sandwiches Prepare Cilantro-Chilli Chutney, apply butter (or veggie spread), add sliced cucumber, tomatoes, baked potatoes, green peppers, onions, shredded Amul cheese and salt-n-pepper. And your sandwich is ready. These were good. I don't have a grill. So, I prepared them in my oven. I could make them again but the chutney has to be less spicy next time. It could give someone a hard time next morning ;)
Let's Go! We left Las Vegas in the morning. Nothing exciting about it but just to mention that the entire ride to Grand Canyon involved lots of sledging, shouting, getting emotional about relationships and talking about other's affairs and marriages. Yeah, I completely agree with you here - aren't my friends becoming *uncles* and looking like settling in life? (besides the sledging and shouting part) ;) Anyways, all this happening with loads and loads of music (thanks to my iPod+FM transmitter). We noticed a few listening patterns here. All of us have similar music taste but which song to listen to next depends on the mood. Everybody tried DJing but some failed to put the right song next. While the iPod rotated through different people, it was only one iDJ who came out on top (the one who *created* the best mood in the car). Unfortunately, that award does not go to me (I admit I suck at DJing). Its Bonda! From "Qayamat se Qayamat Tak" to "Love Rap", it w...
Arrival of the Corporate Pal, Bonda and I were leaving Luxor's 32nd floor when we got a call from Patil. He announced the arrival of "Black Beauty", otherwise known as the Corporate. The Corporate's characteristics are very peculiar. His poker-face will hide every thought in His mind but His *broadcasting* nature will make sure we are up-to-date with the latest in our common friends' lives. Why is he THE Corporate? Because He is known for his adventerous lifestyle, having extravagant dinners, buying latest gadgets and ofcourse, his frequent trips to Europe, Mexico and to his ideal city, Raleigh. The Corporate made no exceptions in this trip too and made sure he had the most expensive airline ticket and paid a whopping 25 bucks for a cab from the airport to our hotel. But it took us only a few hours to bring Him out of his *corporate* mode. Bus ride Pal, Bonda and I leave Luxor to return back to our booked hotel. We had to catch up with Patil/Kokate to pickup *corp...
Comments